|Return to home||Game info||Screenshots gallery|
|PttM Demo||Official online demo by SCS Software/Trygames.com||Take it from TryGames site|
|PttM Patch||Official 1.07 patch (only for retail version)||Take it from ValuSoft site|
|PttM Pack v.12||My edits (real brand names, voices and gauges fix and more)||Download here|
|PttM AI Pack||Add some AI cars (two buses and six vans)||Download here|
|PttM Grill Pack||Real grills for most of trucks||Download here|
|Dealers map||Detailed truck dealers map||Download here|
|Gauges fix||Standalone fix for fuel/brake gauges||Download here|
18Wos:PttM real brand names pack v.12:
This package including my patches for 18WoS:PttM
Beware! Since v.10 official patch v. 1.02 or later is required!
- v.01 Real brand names for trucks and accessories.
- v.01 Hard edit "scripts/local.def" for new text macros.
- v.02 Insert my avatar to the driver's pool.
- v.02 Fix female voices.
- v.02 Fix Mack brand (thanks RockyRacoon for pointy hat).
- v.03 Resurrect "Hospital Chemicals" icon (I dislike cutted version in game).
- v.03 Resurrect wipers sound from good old HT:18WoS.
- v.04 Fix fuel/brake gauges for Volvo VNL770, Mack CX613 Vision and Kenworth T2000.
- v.05 Fix Peterbilt 379 advanced horns.
- v.05 Add "Premium" brakes to each truck (brakes: 1500 and little power increase).
- v.05 Advance some trucks with additional engines/trannies.
- v.06 Fix torque in additional engines.
- v.06 Fix International 9200 flares description.
- v.06 Fix Freightliner Argosy flares.
- v.07 Fix some trucks model names to more correct.
- v.07 Sterling trucks doesn't use Spicer transmissions, but Allison.
- v.08 Replace remained female2 voices with correct files (I forgot about these files until now).
- v.09 Replace some parts brand names.
- v.10 Synchronize with official 1.02 Beta patch. (Remove things, which now in official patch).
- v.11 Shuffle some trannies.
- v.12 Replace headlights from pure white to more aggressive blue halogen.
Since v.10 my package require at least 1.02b official patch, which one available only for retail (boxed) version of the game now. If you have online version, you need use old version of my pack, v.08
And more: you old saves may not work with modded game, be ready for start new game.
Quick note: You can use latest version of my pack, but not in clean lane - you need to install pack v.08 first.
18Wos:PttM gauges quick fix:
Fix fuel/brake gauges for Volvo VNL770, Mack CX613 Vision and Kenworth T2000.
Originally, "Empty" and "Full" marks are swapped (by developers mistake?).
Heh, this bug came from 18WoS:AA as well as voices bug.
18Wos:PttM Real grills:
Add real grills for Macks, Volvo, Peterbilts, Internationals and Freighliners.
To extract base.scs file you need copy them to "My Documents\18 WoS Pedal to the Metal" folder as base.zip and extract with any archiver (WinZip, WinRar, PowerArchiver, WinAce or any other preferred by you). All done, now you ready for edit your own mod.
If you have Official patch installed, you also need to extract patch_1_07.scs in same way as base.scs and place all extracted files over structure, created by base.scs.
To enter a cheatcode, you must edit
config.cfg file in advance located in your "$My
WoS Pedal to the Metal" directory. Remember, you must create a backup
copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the
config.cfg. Change the following line in the file
to enable console window
uset g_console "1"
and then save the config.cfg file.
Begin game play and press the ~ (tilde) key to display the console window. Type one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. After this press ~ key to close console.
|cheat drivers||access to all free drivers|
|cheat dealers||access to all dealers|
|cheat money||you get $ 100,000 to your account|
|cheat stars||your prestige will be set to max.|
To enter a map editor, you must have edited
config.cfg ad described above.
Begin game play and press the ~ (tilde) key to display the console window. Type
and you'll be transferred to map editor.
|Return to home||Best view with 1024x768 resolution||©2003-2006 RedFox AKA Fluffy||Last edit: 31.10.2006 03:40:36 +1000|